Accelerate Your Success!
Let me ask you, are you:
- Tired of the endless parade of Marketing Cold Calls?
- Tired of leaving Dozens, or Worse, Hundreds of Voice Mails that don’t get Returned?
- Tired of Hearing “We Only Pay XX% and have 648 Recruiters who have signed our agreement”?
- Completely confused about how to use Social Media as an EFFECTIVE Marketing Strategy to bring CLIENTS to YOU?
- Feeling “Left Behind” with NO Defined Marketing Strategy for Your Recruiting Firm?
Are you Looking for an EASY Way to Separate Yourself and Your Reputation as a Recruiter to Get Better Terms, Fees, and Conditions on Your Searches? (even if you haven’t made a placement in months!)
An INTEGRATED Social Media Marketing Program for
As much as 68% of Decisions to Hire a Recruiting Firm can be influenced by your Social Media Marketing Presence and/or Strategy.
Here’s what it’s all about: When your prospects and candidates receive high value, interesting content/information they can use to grow their business and/or career, they build trust and relationship with you even when you are NOT PHYSICALLY THERE!
Additionally, you get to demonstrate your ability in via “Stealth Promotions” where you get to educate the market with your capabilities bundled in with great information! Over a short time you are recognized as the “go to” recruiter in your niche that the prospect wants to, no NEEDS to work with!
Keep in mind, studies show it can take from 7 to 10 exposures to a prospect before they buy from you. If you are like most recruiters it could be weeks, often MONTHS before you call someone a 2nd or 3rd time if you have never done business with them.
Our unique social media marketing program teaches you how to be in front of your prospects and candidates multiple times per MONTH! With this frequency you are in their “inbox”, on their radar, and on top of their mind when someone quits or a new position opens up.
- Call in searches
- Higher fees
- More respect (thus better cooperation from your clients)
- Less Cold Calling, more warm leads (and HIGHER return call rates when you do cold call because they KNOW & REMEMBER YOU!)
- You are treated as a thought leader in your recruiting niche vs. one of the other thousand that has reached out to them.
You see, when I began building my coaching and consulting practice I stumbled upon this secret by accident. I discovered how other industries were using great information to differentiate themselves, establish themselves as a market leader, and most importantly, get prospects to CALL THEM to give them business! Frankly, I have NEVER cold called for a coaching client since I started in 2007, they all came to me via my social media marketing strategy which is still my primary strategy for nurturing prospects into clients.
I quickly learned how to apply this to the recruiting industry and initially only shared this strategy with my very best clients.
“One of the biggest challenges I face as a recruiter is keeping in touch with all of my clients and candidates on a regular personal basis. The Content Marketing Program is a great way to do so. It is easy to use and essentially turns my database into a warm relationship. The topics vary enough to speak to everyone and the frequency is consistent, yet not so consistent that your email is predictable. In the 36 hours after an email being sent, I receive replies, calls and job orders from people on my list. I even had a client respond by sending a signed contract they had received a year earlier but hadn’t executed. They said they were able to get to know me during that time through these emails and asked that I get started right away. This is the best marketing tool that I have. Honestly, I haven’t seen this type of marketing done this well.”
— Ardith Rademacher, Ardith Rademacher & Associates
Here’s what we cover in our One Day Recruiting Social Media Marketing Intensive:
- Why Social Media Marketing for Recruiters & How it Will Vault You to the Top of Your Niche! “Social Media” means a lot of things to a lot of people. Mostly to recruiters it means wasted time doing the wrong things in the wrong places. Recruiters get frustrated because they invest time with little to no results. We explain why the strategies, done the RIGHT WAY lead to a consistent flow of “warm leads” and passive candidates. We explain how to literally become a client MAGNET!
- Blogging as a Client & Candidate Attraction Tool! We’ve reviewed dozens of recruiters’ blogs and most of them are a waste of the “web sphere” they take up. Learn how to do a blog the RIGHT way. Also, we teach you how to outsource this project because we know you don’t have the time to do it yourself!
- LinkedIn Strategies to Attract Hiring Managers & Candidates. LinkedIn can be sooooo much more than your “online database”. We teach you how to use LinkedIn as a magnet for your recruiting services & to bring qualified traffic to YOUR website!
- Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram (Oh My!!) For Recruiters. These strategies ALL have a place as part of an integrated marketing strategy for your Recruiting Firm. Whether you are a Solo Operator or have 50 recruiters in your company, a well-defined and integrated marketing strategy differentiates you in the marketplace and makes you the “go to” recruiter when a hiring need arises and/or a career change is in order.
- Email Marketing Strategies & Tactics. Email marketing is the perfect strategy to compliment your overall Social Media Marketing Strategy. While your ideal clients and candidates find you, email is a proven follow-up strategy for them to REMEMBER you. We teach you our secrets on how to design this so you have leads flowing into your inbox!
- How to Outsource it! Just reading this you are probably overwhelmed! As we teach you each module we will recommend resources you can use to outsource these strategies so you can focus what you are GREAT at Recruiting!!!
You’ll leave with a step-by-step process, templates, strategies, etc. not only on how to implement these into your recruiting firm, but also on how to find and use resources that can install them for you!
First, we are keeping these to very small groups (no more than 30) in just a few cities so that our team can spend time with you and answer your questions
Second, you should know that — since we’re working in such a small group environment— there will be no refunds issued. Period. Once you’ve taken one of the 30 seats, someone else can’t. So when you sign up, show up.
“We started 4 months ago and successfully secured two clients that had never done business with us before as a DIRECT result of the emails sent by the RecruterU. We are now getting one to two call in assignments per month in response to the emails you guys are sending on our behalf. These are the same prospects we were unsuccessful trying to reach on the phone!
In addition, one of the other things that is key in this process is that you are seen as a thought leader in your recruiting niche and you get a different level of respect when you do get ahold of these prospects making the sales process so much easier. Keep the good articles coming Mike!”
— Ross Petras, CRORecruiter.com