Maintaining Momentum and Accountability
When I was building my recruiting firm, there was not a lot of coaching available on how to maintain momentum and effectively mentor your own team.
I went through a lot of coaching from leaders in different industries and worked on my mental approach to the business. Probably, like many of you, I am not a very confrontational person. As a result, early in my career, I wouldn’t hold my recruiters accountable, then revenue would drift.
I hired a lot of decently talented people who tremendously underperformed based on my leadership.
When I finally got clarity on that, I decided I’m going to stop pushing people and start pulling people.
Watch the video below to learn how to manage your recruiters to hit Their Goals, so that you can hit yours.
Click here to download our Goal Setting Exercise for Business Planning, specifically designed to help you coach your recruiters to consistently hit their revenue goals.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways I can help you grow your recruitment business:
1. Grab a free copy of my Retainer Blueprint
It’s the exact, step-by-step process of getting clients to give you money upfront. https://get.therecruiteru.com/lm
2. Join the Recruiter Think Tank and connect with firm owners who are scaling too It’s our Facebook community where smart recruiters learn to make more money and get more freedom. https://www.facebook.com/groups/there…
3. Join me at our next event
3x a year, I run a 3-day virtual intensive, sharing the 9 key areas that drive a 7-figure search firm. Click here to check out the dates of our upcoming event: https://get.therecruiteru.com/emerge
4. Work with me and my team privately
And if you ever want to get some 1:1 help, we can jump on the phone for a quick call, and brainstorm how to get you more leads, more placements, and more time. https://get.therecruiteru.com/scale-now
The Latest from TRU
- Debunking the December Slowdown & Seizing End-of-Year Growth Opportunities!
- How to Get Unstuck and Stop Procrastinating Business Growth
- Unlocking Better Client Relationships and Higher Fees: The Power of Quality Questions
- Successful Candidate Engagement: The Power of Persistence in Recruitment
- The 3 Most Effective Questions to Determine Urgency to Hire